- An innovative production executive with 20+ years of experience producing award-winning live events and original programming for world-renowned entertainment, music, gaming, and
- technology clients. As a business leader, known for cultivating industry relationships and leveraging an expansive rolodex of global contacts to maximize revenue growth. Throughout my career, I have been recognized for building and managing top-talent teams, while delivering cutting-edge work in fast-paced, high-stakes production environments.
• Managing and controlling overall costs• Managing Production related teams and tasks• Management of other Production Management• Seeking and Approving Production Costs and Expenses• Support in tracking and reporting of costs
Responsible for strategic planning, formulating and integrating operations policies while managing daily operations to ensure that Productions meet collective goals while positively impacting the organization’s bottom line in support of driving revenue as well as supporting expansion into new markets including the design, support, and execution of product and service offerings. Partnering with leaders across the organization, it is this Executive's responsibility to take advantage of the company's core competencies and to recognize/report where strategies under consideration represent an undue risk.
• Define and execute the company’s digital media and production strategy including execution of hundreds of live tentpole and anchor events for clients including Emmys Backstage Live, Grammys, Oscars Backstage, SAG Awards, The Game Awards, Television Academy, Google, Verizon, E3, Blizzard, Paragon Creative Agency, Carat, Caviar Content, PC Gamer, SuperSphere VR, Tesla, The Boring Company, ABC/The Bachelor, People, Meredith Corporation, and Yahoo!• Build and manage the Digital team, overseeing event operations, production budgets, broadcast, transmission, encoding, and special events• Leverage network to secure new business, driving millions in additional revenue• Lead the company’s studio expansion efforts by sourcing appropriate facilities and managing resources
• Built and guided team to deliver large-scale event programming for clients including Yahoo!, Live Nation, Emmys, Oscars, Grammys, Independent Spirit Awards, Television Academy, Super Bowl, and many others• Executive produced large-scale red carpet movie premieres and original events for The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, Star Wars, Sin City 2 3D, Spiderman 2, and more• Personally brought in multi-million dollar new business due to existing business relationships• Partnered with senior executives to determine long-term strategies for client relations and M&A• Played a pivotal role in increasing the company’s brand awareness and reputation within the entertainment industry
• Directed the entire process of building the West Coast studio facility headquarters that Yahoo! operated in between 2001 and 2015• Headed the West Coast division of Yahoo!’s studio and content operations comprised of up to 350 employees, setting short- and long-term targets for the division, and reporting quarterly results to the Vice President of Media• Produced innovative original programming as well as tent-pole and anchor events during the Super Bowl, Olympics, and Presidential Conventions for renowned global clients like ABC, Nissan, Ram Trucks, and Pepsi• Managed large-scale shows and budgets, guided teams in achieving deadlines for high-volume, simultaneous projects across multiple facilities and events• Worked cross-functionally to continually align production targets• Forged trusted client relationships and cultivated a reputation for exceeding project expectations
STANDOUT EVENTS:Nissan Live Sets, Tim McGraw Live from the USS Midway, Keith Urban Live from Nashville, Rascal Flatts Live from The Grand Ole Opry, Feist Live for the Starbucks Digital Network, The Bill Clinton Foundation Concert Live from The Hollywood Bowl, Oscars, Grammys, Golden Globes, RNC and DNC Conventions with ABC, HP Discover Event, Coldplay Live at the Hammerstein Ballroom NY, The Killers at Viejas Area in San Diego, Weezer Live at The Roxy for Activision’s Guitar Hero 5 Fridays